What type of meditation do you practice?
We practice a specific guided meditation technique called Yoga Nidra or “Yogic Sleep”. It is scientifically proven to be highly effective in reducing stress, relieving pain, boosting energy and improving sleep. It is practiced in a reclined position. You can use pillows, bolsters and blankets for your comfort.
It is a combination of relaxation, affirmation, breathing and guided visualization techniques that are used together to induce deep relaxation in the physical body. No yoga experience needed!
First and Third Saturday of Every Month
10:05 am-10:50 am
RSVP Required. To RSVP call or text (832) 610-5564
All sales are final. No Refunds.
What is included in group meditation program?
- 2 Yoga Nidra Meditation Classes or calls (for online program) per month
- (1 new meditation technique per month)
- Audio files for all meditations
- Q and A during each call to help you on your journey
- Expert advice and support to help you progress in your meditation practice